Hardware Support, Services and Maintenance
The investment required to properly house, equip and staff a modern data center is sizable by any measure, but when it comes to ensuring its proper operation, you have a great number of options. Of course, you can always put together an in-house team to give your equipment the required maintenance and support — but this decision can be costly, and there are no guarantees that it will yield the desired results and ROI.
Interestingly, despite all the technical advancements in data center equipment, you still need people with the right training, experience and dedication to maintain and support high-performing hardware. That’s where third-party maintenance services make so much sense for the health and uptime of your equipment.
Partnering With the Right Hardware Maintenance Services Provider
Selecting a third-party hardware maintenance provider is a crucial decision, and one you need to get right. From the costs involved to what’s actually included in a plan, you need to have the important points laid out transparently and agreed on well before employing any third-party support. In addition, you may want to consider the following factors before making your decision:
- Experience: Providing maintenance to data centers isn’t a brand new field. If a company has just entered this space, it may have a great deal to learn about best practices. In contrast, at DataSpan, we’ve been supporting data centers since 1974, meaning that we possess extensive experience.
- Expertise: If your equipment is crucial to your business operations, imagine how important it is to have technicians who are familiar with it providing all necessary maintenance. Since DataSpan is one of the largest providers of data center equipment, our technicians are highly trained and among the best in the industry.
- Customer Service: Regardless of how good your third-party provider is, there will be times when you have questions and possible emergency situations that need immediate attention. In times like these, you want a provider like DataSpan that has built its reputation as much on its superior level of customer service as its knowledge of the sector.
- Client List: Successful businesses don’t rely on a new or subpar third-party provider — so why should you? At DataSpan, we’re proud to include more than half of the Fortune 1000 among our pleased clients.
Reliable, Cost Effective, Efficient
DataSpan provides data center hardware maintenance services that reduce hard costs and create time, by freeing up resources to focus on company innovation and productivity. Through our partners, we have 50 years of experience providing data center services to organizations that value peak efficiency, service that is OEM caliber or better, and real savings.
We work with organizations to understand their service needs and create a Service Level Agreement (SLA) that works best for them. If their equipment fails, one call will initiate a quick and efficient process to get them back up and running. We achieve strict SLA adherence and meet expectations based on a prescribed methodology resulting from 50 years of experience delivering legendary hardware maintenance services to companies.
For Best-In-Class Hardware Support Services, There’s Dataspan
With a team of expert technicians, DataSpan is one of the largest suppliers of data center equipment and maintenance. To keep your data center up and running in the most cost-effective manner possible, why not learn how our data center hardware maintenance services can help? Browse our storage products and services and contact us today.
Expertise You Can Trust
The Perfect Plan for Your Needs
- Hardware Maintenance Across all Major Platforms and Vendors
- Delivery of consistent and reliable End-to-End Support
- OS Support
- Preventative Maintenance
- Remote Network Monitoring
- Software Patch Management
- Scheduled System Review
- Minimize Downtime
- Reduce Risk
- Realize Significant Savings on IT Maintenance and Warranty Support
- Consolidate and Streamline Support across Multiple Platforms and Networks
- Global Capabilities