Customized Archive Data Storage Solutions
Hacking and cybercrime cost businesses billions of dollars every year. What’s more: Due to continuous advancements in data center equipment, what used to be a good storage option a few years ago might not be a great option in the decade to come. Put it all together, and it’s clear that you need a long-term data storage option that’s both secure in the present and easily accessible 20 years from now.
Of course, every business has its own data archive storage concerns — from compliance requirements to cost-effectiveness. That’s why shopping for an archive solution shouldn’t present you with some off-the-shelf solution from a company that doesn’t fully understand the unique archival demands your business is facing today and will most likely have to deal with in the future.
Fortunately, DataSpan has more than four decades of experience as a leading data center equipment provider and trusted consultant. Today, we’re proud to count more than half of the Fortune 1000 among our ever-growing list of pleased clients. That’s why we offer customized storage solutions to match the needs of any-sized businesses.
Let Us Help Reduce Your Long-Term Data Storage Costs
Choose an archive storage application that fits your needs as your company grows. DataSpan’s long-term data storage solutions are designed with your specific requirements and cost savings in mind.
Our archival data storage options are created to make your environment faster and easier to manage as well as greatly reduce storage and energy costs. This enables you to save your primary and secondary storage for current use, and you can always rehydrate high end storage directly and seamlessly from an archive. As always, we will fit you with a solution you need today while providing scalability for the future.
Reliability and Security in Archive Data Storage to Fit Your Needs
Whether you’re a large healthcare provider that must be in compliance with all HIPAA data handling and storage regulations or a medium-sized professional services provider looking for the best cloud storage option, there’s a cost-effective data storage system to fit your needs. But before choosing one system over another, consider all the possibilities:
- On-Site Archiving: For businesses that — due to regulations, security concerns or both — must archive their data on-site, there are highly secure solid-state drives (SSDs) that quickly back up and store data without the servers ever being connected to the Internet. Of course, in cases like these, you’re not protected from natural disasters and fires that can render this type of equipment inoperable.
- Scalable Arrays: For businesses involved in streaming and related virtual professional services, it’s important that any long-term data storage option is scalable for the business’s future needs. This factor is something that DataSpan can expertly advise you on.
- Cloud Storage: For cost-effectiveness combined with scalability and security, off-site archival storage offers a number of opportunities for fast and easy access to your business’s data — without overtaxing your on-premise IT department, personnel or equipment.
DataSpan: Archival Data Storage for the Long Term
Since 1974, DataSpan has been helping data centers make better decisions regarding all their data handling and storage needs — and we can do the same for your business. Discover how our archival data storage solutions can help you meet your long-term data storage needs. Contact us today.
What We Offer
DataSpan’s Customized Solutions
- Reduce Primary Storage Usage
- Reduce Backup Windows
- Reduce Power and Cooling Costs
- Object storage
- Tape storage with LTFS (a tape file system that manages itself)
Proven Storage Partners
- Flexible and Scalable Solutions
- New Archive Technologies
- Reduce Physical Footprint
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Customized Solutions
- National and Global Coverage