RFID Active/Passive Consulting and Design Services
Minimizes System Design & Implementation Risks
DataSpan’s tailored RFID solution connects you to the timely asset location and environmental information you need to make strategic and tactical business decisions.
DataSpan analyzes existing application processes in various fields such as data center & warehouse inventory management, logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare. We provide system design services as well as install and integrate RFID data flow to your legacy back-end database. We match your application’s requirements with optimal tag, hardware, software, and professional services components to ensure a professionally integrated and scalable solution. DataSpan keeps critical systems running with a flow of RFID generated information that allows you to proactively identify issues before they become expensive problems.
RFID TECHNOLOGY IN MANUFACTURING
If your manufacturing plant goals include improving inventory visibility and accuracy, optimizing material management processes and generating real-time work-in-process information, give DataSpan a call. We’ll help you take a look at scalable RFID options for your company.
FIVE FATAL RFID MISTAKES TO AVOID
To better understand how our team can guide you through a RFID implementation download our example project plan as well as the “Five Mistakes to Avoid” article.
What We Offer
DataSpan RFID Services & Advantages
- RFID-Based Backup Data Tape Conversion
- RFID-Based WIP Tracking
- RFID System Requirements Analysis
- RFID System Components Selection & Pricing
- Custom Handheld Scanner and Server Software Design and Testing
- Backend, Legacy Database Integration
- Project Management with Weekly Progress Review
- On-site and Remote Staff Software Training
- On-site Final Software Installation
- RFID Component Vendor Management
- Custom End-user Report Design
- Post Installation Reviews
- Lower Operational Costs
- Track Mobile Assets
- 10X Faster Inventory Process
- Locate Misplaced Assets
- Create Alerts for Unauthorized Asset Movement
- Monitor Changing Environmental Conditions
- Improve Asset Valuation Accuracy
- Ability to Extend the Initial RFID Installation to New Applications